Our pumps are designed for an extended service life, often running 30+ years. In the event of needing spare parts for your PLEUGER product or system, you can obtain these quickly anywhere in the world.
- Readily available parts for regularly scheduled maintenance and emergency callouts
- Latest standards
- Guaranteed quality and performance
- Stock and manufacture spare parts for heritage pumps no longer produced but still operational
- Accredited inspections to refurbish where viable
- Core pump components such as casings, hydraulics and electrical parts will be refurbished
REVERSE ENGINEERED PARTS
- Accredited inspection procedures
- Re-engineering where different performance is required
- Obsolete parts from other submersible manufacturers
State-of-the-art scanning and computer modelling capabilities ensure any reverse engineered product meets or exceeds the original specifications.
Many component replacements can be supplied in kit form, making it easy to purchase, ship, service and remove the need for pre-assembly.
Rapid enquiry & quote service
For fast response and comprehensive quote please provide details.
We will contact you within as soon as possible.